Our bike lease program falls somewhere between a bike rental and bike purchase. You get the best of both worlds:
- 3- and 6-month options
- A complete bike package: Public 7-speed bike, helmet, lock, map, and lights
- Our expertise in choosing bike size and equipment
- Custom San Francisco bike map and commuting consultation on the best ways to get around the city
- Monthly maintenance check (by appt.)
- Help anytime the bike needs immediate tuning: low tires, brake adjustment, etc.
- 50% off a SoSF Bike Tour
A Public V7 7-speed commuter, upgraded
A leased bike come with basket and colorful grips, as well as other commuter accessories.
A Public C7 7-speed with “step thru” frame
|Term||Includes||Monthly Rate||End-of-Term Bike Purchase Price||End-of-Term Accessories Purchase Price|
|3-Month||Upgraded bike with basket & bell, lock, helmet, lights, map||$100||$375||$75|
|6-Month||Upgraded bike with basket & bell, lock, helmet, lights, map||$75||$325||$50|
Your Bike – Upgraded
We upgrade your bike so that you’re ready for trouble-free commutes:
- puncture resistant tires
- Spurcycle “GripRings”
- Front basket
We pick out the correctly sized bike, helmet, lock, and lights for you. We explain how to use the bike and give you an overview of the best bike routes through San Francisco. We can even design the perfect commuting route for you. Worried about the hills? We know the ways around them.
After Your Lease
You can simply hand the equipment back to us or buy your complete bike package for a pre-determined price.
- Early lease termination fees apply
- Lessor is responsible for damage to equipment and/or theft
- Automatic monthly payments required
Questions? Please contact us.