Bike Rental Coordinator – Hiring Now!
We’re currently hiring part-time Customer Service Reps to process bike rentals and help locals and visitors figure out great stuff to do in the city.
CityRide is not your typical rental shop:
– we provide a level of service beyond any other rental company.
– we have a family-style culture that makes work fun.
– we put the utmost care into our bikes.
– our bikes don’t look like “tourist” bikes with loud advertising.
– we have stellar Yelp reviews that reflect our high-end customer service
Why work at CityRide?
We’re a small company (under 15 employees year round) and love what we do. We’re passionate about providing exceptional service and getting people super excited to ride bikes around SF. We work hard and have fun while doing it. Our sister company, SoSF Bike Tours, runs out of our same location.
You’ll do a variety of tasks, including:
– processing bike rentals
– fitting customers to bikes and explaining how their bikes work
– explaining rules of the road and safe biking techniques
– suggesting great bike routes
– giving personal recommendations
– answering phone calls and emails
– basic bike maintenance (don’t worry, we’ll train you)
– shop organization
– various projects
– Open and close shop
– Able to work weekends
– Friendly, welcoming personality for all types of people
– Proactive, cooperative work ethic to contribute to a productive, drama-free work environment
– Ability to multi-task and stay calm and focused in a busy environment
– Capacity to learn basic bike mechanic skills
– Basic computer skills (email, Google Docs, iPad register)
– Bike maintenance skills helpful but not required.
We offer a competitive hourly wage plus bonuses twice a year. There’s room for growth for the right candidates.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email, include a paragraph or two explaining why you want to work for us and why you think you’d be good at it.
Be sure to check our website and online reviews to learn more.