We still believe and practice customer service, and we strive to be the best in the industry. How do we do this? We are passionate about San Francisco and bikes, and we want you to have the best possible experience while cycling in this amazing city. We will spend the time to go over our custom map showing the best possible routes, minimizing the hills and maximizing the fun. We won’t rush you out the door and charge you hidden fees like some others. We won’t put blaring ads all over your bikes–we want you to blend in with the city–like a local.
We are here to help you have the most memorable day possible, exploring SF on a bike you can be proud of.
CityRide’s Competitive Edge
- Customer service is our #1 priority
- Local Bay Area employees who can share extensive SF biking & sightseeing knowledge
- Beautiful bikes cared for with love
- No hidden fees: know our pricing up front, honest and open
- Flat tire reimbursement: One of our most beloved features! Keep the receipt and we pay you back
- Locations in Fisherman’s Wharf and Hayes Valley, a boutique neighborhood surrounded by SF’s best neighborhoods
Other bike rentals in SF
- Try to get you out the door as quickly as possible
- Temporary employees who have never lived in San Francisco
- Boring “rental bikes” with blatant advertising
- Hidden fees and insane late charges!
Ready to reserve your bike? Click here.